Wednesday 24 February 2016

I can't keep calm


Everyone around me is getting married or pregnant and I’m just like … I just wanna go to the gym & travel!!! Let’s be clear, marriage is a covenant. I do want to be married BUT not right now. Marriage is not the goal for me. My goal is to get abs lol. One of my really good friends is getting married on June and I was excited when I initially got the news. Dear my beautiful, soon to be married best friend ( you know who you are ) It finally happened. You're getting married!! We have been talking about this day since secondary school XD Joy and happiness is waiting for you both. May your relation fulfill all of your hearty desires and you feel happiness together always ❣ As you go on with all the wedding planning, please remember to have fun with it and most importantly appreciate and enjoy all these special moments. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment