Saturday 3 September 2016

Open when ideas


I got the idea while googling for cute crafts for boyfie on our anniversary. So I decided to make some and add some ''mysterious'' gifts into the box! We've been together for 12 months so I made 12 boxes. Each box contained a small gift and a piece of handwritten note from me.


If you’re using a decorative box, you’re already halfway there. 

My Boxes:
  1. OPEN WHEN ... You're stressed
  2. OPEN WHEN ... You're mad at me
  3. OPEN WHEN ... You're missing me a lot
  4. OPEN WHEN ... You're doubting my love
  5. OPEN WHEN ... You need encouraging
  6. OPEN WHEN ... You can't sleep
  7. OPEN WHEN ... You're hungry
  8. OPEN WHEN ... You're having a bad day
  9. OPEN WHEN ... You need a laugh
  10. OPEN WHEN ... You're sick
  11. OPEN WHEN ... You're sad
  12. OPEN WHEN ... You're bored

You can also include some picture of you and your significant. Writing a letter is always a good idea and it can be appropriate for any situation. Letter writing can seem hopelessly outdated but it is meaningful. In an age when all our correspondence is typed out, it’s becoming increasingly rare to see someone’s own words in their own handwriting on a paper ( appreciate mine! lol ). There’s something incredibly romantic about a love letter. I prefer writing letters because I don’t want our love to live in some forgotten corner of our inbox/draft. I want it to live in something I can hold in my hands. =P


OPEN WHEN ... You need a laugh - I hope these make you laugh as much as they did me. You always bring a smile to my face so I wanted to return the favor.


OPEN WHEN ... You need encouraging - When you're done everything you can do, that's when GOD will step in and do what you can't do. GOD is not punishing you, he is preparing you. Trust his plans, not your pain.
-
-
-
-
-
Well, I hope you found this post helpful. It is probably good choice if you’re looking for a sweet and heartfelt gift that you can make without spending too much money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment