Friday 2 September 2016

Our Anniversary ♥


They say that time flies when you're having fun and that's right! Today marks the 1 year anniversary of us. A year that was filled with such wonderful memories ♥ Boyfie picked me up and surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. I was like OMG! Boyfie knew I love anything purple so he requested the florist for a purple themed bonquet. Awww~ so sweet ♥


We went to Tatu cafe at Shangri-La for buffet dinner. ( I like buffet because can eat variety of foods. At a buffet I can actually get small portions of many different types of foods =D ). The staffs are welcoming and so helpful. The foods were replenished vv quick and the seafood served were really fresh.

This is my custom ordered cupcakes for boyfie. Have you ever experienced a coincidence so incredible that it left you stunned? >.< We both were amazed because the colors and design of the bouquet and flowers so similar! I was wondering if telepathy exist because there are times where I am thinking about something and my boyfriend is thinking about the same thing too!



To le boyfie, I really don't know how to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. But please know that I never want you to leave me. The love I feel for you grows bigger every day. Every day I have spent with you has been wonderful because you have shown me how much you love me. Thanks for being the happiness of my life. Happy anniversary dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment