Friday 9 September 2016

暖男♥


暖男/considerate guy ♥ A lot of good men could be more thoughtful of the women in their lives. I'm thankful that my boyfriend is sweet and thoughtful. I greatly appreciate your willingness to put up with my awful attitude. Thank you for proving that not all guys suck =P Btw I hit my thigh really hard on a shelf at my workplace few days ago.  Bruise started abut the size of my thumb and getting wider now =(


Boyfie rubbing the bruise mark with 铁打酒. Thank you so much for being considerate. xoxo 

4 ways to get rid of bruise
-
-
-

◆ Mix vinegar with warm water and rub it over the bruise ◆
◆ Rub it out with 铁打酒 ( Chinese liniment - made from herbs and mixed with alcohol ) ◆
◆ Hot compresses like a hot towel ◆
◆ Boil an egg and peal the egg when cooked and roll it where there is a bruise and roll it back and forward ◆

-
-
-

It doesn't really matter what you rub into it, it's the rubbing that matters. Disburse the pool of blood and the discoloration will go away =)


No comments:

Post a Comment