Saturday 5 May 2018

Go into debt for something so stupid and then end up owing people FXCK YOU LA!


Money is something very personal and a sensitive topic. I personally don't like to have any money issue with friends because I don't want any conflicts between our friendship over money. But I actually don't mind lending money to others if I have the ability BUT it depends on the situation and whom I lend to. *ONLY IF* it comes down to a close friend, that really really really needing money for something important konon, I will consider and reconsider carefully before lending him/her the money. 

For an example there is a friend of mine who constantly borrows RM50-RM200++ from different people and she's borrowed RM50 ( a few times ) from me as well. *I find money borrowers get into the habit of constantly borrowing money with different people* Well, I have never seen her return any of the money I lent her even after she gets married. Now no one lends her even a dime because we all knew that she never ever pays anyone back but yet she takes all her money and invest on her other half. So the moral of this story is: Don't get yourself in a state of constant lending.

A few months ago one of my friend lost his job and he asked me if he could borrow money. I feel pity for him and I said yes since it's not large amounts of money. BUT It's been 5 months now since this happened and I still haven't had any of the money back. This is starting to annoy me because he's been making this promise for months and I'm starting to get a bit dubious as to whether I will get the money. It can be difficult to *TAGIH HUTANG* from a friend ... Ehh, I care about your feeling and I don't want you to feel awkward. And please ... DON'T TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR GRANTED!!! You should only borrow money if you absolutely need it for survival, NOT for the stupidest reasons like spending money on dates or buying material things!!! Where the hell do YOU develop these attitudes from??? Don't be surprise I make up an excuse the next time when you asking for my help. Seriously, I work hard  to earn money and I have the right to say yes or no to the YOU without a guilt. kthxbye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment