Tuesday 25 December 2018

Review: Bumblebee ( 2018 )




Synopsis outline:

On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug.

I'm actually kind of not interested in this movie but I decided to give this a watch because of positive vibes from Facebooker. Although I was doubtful at first whether it'll turn out to be bored or not. But at the end, I left the cinema with a satisfied smiley face lol =D




The film may have less action but it has enough action sequences to keep you on the edge of your seat because there’s a lot of emotional scene. The entire concept of the movie is about Charlie ( 18 y/o  teenager girl ) and her robot ( Bumblebee ) and how she starts to connect with the robot ( Bumblebee ) in a earnest way. It's really heartwarming seeing strong bonding between them. Many critics will say that the story line of the movie very cheesy, but for me I didn't really see any problem with that. 



This is the best transformer series I ever watched and Bumblebee is my best among all transformers. Indeed a perfect mix of classic nostalgic 80's songs and vibes. The ending was great and I absolutely loveee it! 

Rating: PG-13
Genres : Action | Fiction | Fantasy |
Running time : 1 hour 54 minute
Rating : ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment