Friday 11 December 2015

Happy 100 days anniversary ♥


This post is dedicated to my dearest and most precious boyfie. 11.12.2015 is our 100 days together =)


To my dearest & most precious boy,

It feels like we have been together for so damn longgg! Thanks for tolerating my nonsense all these while. I'm really sorry you had to go thru so much shit cause of me. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had. I want to keep you for myself and never let you go ( YOU'RE MINE!!! ). I'm glad our love could still be this strong after going thru so much together. I might be unreasonable and selfish at times but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. Once again, I would like to thank you for being so sweet ♥ to me all the time. You are like a gem to me, so real and so precious. Really want you to be happy when you're with me. I love you xoxo


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU DEAR ♥

A message with every bite ♥
oh my boy is vv sweet and incredibly romantic!



No comments:

Post a Comment