Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas!



Boyfie and I enjoyed a variety of delectable Asian & Pacific cuisines at Hyatt hotel during Christmas night. The Christmas atmosphere here was not strong but the food quality here was superb. The service here was quite good and the staff cleared our plates regularly =)

This was where we were seated =)
When '' Rudolph '' meets '' Santa '' xoxo

Being in ♥ with you is like butter sweet & fulfilling. All my ex from the past were like margarine, x quite the real ''thing'' 
Tempting dessert to sweeten the night.

Movie after dinner @ GSC Suria. This is a great contribution of the story of Ip Man & Wing Chun.
To my dearest boyfie, I wish you a life filled with love & care as you filled mine with yours. Thank you for your strength & faith. This Christmas I promise you love & passion. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment