Sunday 10 July 2016

cute creations


Today I'm going to be reviewing a decoden shop called Wasabie's CollectionsThis is my 2nd purchase from her, and definitely won't be my last because she is insanely talented and creative. Everything in Wasabie's Collections is handmade! From resins to whipped cream. It is owned and run by Wasabie, the attentive and sweetest girl who creates all the items in her store herself. She specialize in custom order decoden phone cases  for various phone models and ready made accessories such as key chains, hairband, pluggy...etc and she really puts a lot of time, effort, and love into her work.

This is how it was all packaged. As expected, all super cute! ( Good things come in pretty packages ♥ ). It was vvvv carefully packaged and attached with a sweet note and a lovely present!

  The quality of work, attention to detail, colour scheme are vvv perfect!

Here are some close ups of my case. The lilac/pale pastel color case is exactly what I wanted. There's no flaws at all I asked her to do a Unicorn theme and she customized it better than anything I dreamed of and I was soooooo pleasantly surprised with the quality and durability of this adorable case! ♥ Seriously I squeeled like a lil girl when I opened my package and saw the case. Above and beyond what I thought I was getting. ♥♥♥ Now to the price: The decoden custom case costs me RM 56.00. Well worth the money.

I also just could not resist getting myself the decoden mini macarons storage box ( Each RM 10.00 ) from her store. Adorable is the most appropriate word I think I can use for these storage box. This 3cm diameter decoden macaron shaped storage box is perfect for storing my valuable jewelry or small accessories. =D

I am extremely satisfied with my phone case from Wasabie's Collections and I would highly recommend her store to anyone looking for a decoden case or cute accessories. Be sure to check out her work because they’re reallyyyyy amazing and the quality is 10/10! =D


1 comment: