Tuesday 26 July 2016

fun with hair


The short haircut seems like more of a definitive style to me ( year 2014 )
The first time I dyed my hair was in year 2006, and I've often then dyed/bleached/dip-dyed my hair with different colors. I’ve done stripes of chestnut tones, purple-red, red, ash, and most recently, coppery brown. I miss my dip-dyed purple hair. My hair got thinner and I have severe hair loss issue plus it was so dead at the bottom as a result of bleaching it. So I made up my mind. I go to saloon and my hairstylist Leann started by cutting off 6''!  She showed me what it looked like, but I thought it was still too long XD I wanted it shorter.  So she cut another 6'' and I reached back with my hand and told her I felt comfortable with that length =) Dip dye/ombre hairstyle was the hottest trend on year 2013-2014 so I decided to get my hair dip dyed. At first I can't decide whether to dip dye my hair purple or ash. But then I chose purple bcz it less common in nature. Eeeee my fav colors have changed as I have aged lol. The color last for a month and starting with fade. The color  turned to red-orange after one and half month. So to whoever reading this post, no matter what you do, the color will fade, because purple hair dyes are semi permanent, but you use cold water and color treated hair shampoo/conditioner when you wash your hair. With this tips, you can probably prolong the color. Hmm...I'm thinking about dyeing my hair light ash brown color =D

No comments:

Post a Comment