Tuesday 5 July 2016

My lil hammies


Few days ago my boyfie surprised me with Roborovski HAMMIES and I'm kind of flabbergasted LOL! I named them bokji. My hammie doesn't like I stroking them. I tried the tricks and none of them work. They are vvv defensive compared to a Syrian hammie. Btw I used to have a Syrian and It was really tame and inquisitive. I believe bokji can be tamed too. The key to successfully taming the them is patience and persistence.

I'm sharing some tips for taming the hammies, hope you find these tips useful. Good luck!
  • Give it time to get used to its environments before trying to tame it. 
  • Let your hammie come to you instead of grabbing it. 
  • Put your hand flat in the cage and let your hamster come to you. Don’t try to grab it. Allow the hammie to get used to your smell.
  • Offer your hamster treats.
  • Play with your hammie daily so that it remains tame.

*Sorry for the blur and poor quality pictures*

1 comment: