Monday 4 January 2016

My New Year's resolutions





Happy New Year 2016 everyone! The new year is a good starting point for journeys and I’m sooo excited to see where 2016 takes me =) Now is New Year’s resolution time!!!! Many people make New Year's resolutions in January. A resolution is something that you are going to do or change. My New Year's resolutions is blog moreee, I really enjoyed blogging and I want to blog as much as I can this year. I can look back what I blogged and remember what I did and how much I enjoyed it. My second resolution is eat healthier & workout regularly. I don’t want to start some crazy New Year’s diet that won’t last. I’m all about making healthy lifestyle changes and I think this is a really good one. If you are still debating whether to set one, then pick up a pen and go for it =D



No comments:

Post a Comment