Tuesday 23 August 2016

Happy Birthday WeeWee!!


Today was a reallyyy exhausting day for me. But it was definitely worth it. I lied to boyfie that I knocked off from hectic work and I was going home but in fact I drove from Putatan to Kepayan 333 Plaza to collect the helium balloon, then drove all the way down to Inanam Laut to get the cake and brought the cake and balloon to Vino - Vino at KK Times Square. I picked this bistro because the ambience is great and I thought that boyfie would like it too =) I hurried to set the table with everything because I'm almost unfailingly on time. I went to his house around 7:45pm, he asked me 去哪里吃? ( go where to eat? ) and I answered him 我想想下啊~ ( let me think about it ). I made him think that I didn't make any preparation for his birthday ( I'm good at pretending =P ). I saw his disappointment, his facial expression says it all =D I teased him 我们随便吃啦, 可是吃之前我们去下Riverson那里抓Pokemon诶!听说那里有Drogonite哦! ( We ''cincai'' eat la! but let's go catch some Pokemon at Riverson before dinner! I heard that Dragonite appeared in there ). He really thought I did not plan anything for his birthday =D I parked my car at the Riverson and we walked down from the car, I pulled him in a little closer and walked to the bistro, 这里是吃什么的? I asked him curiously. I opened the door before he talked, walked in quickly towards the smoke-free dining area, he is following me too. I stopped walking and ask him to look for ''his table'' He was ''har?'' He blushed when he saw the decorations.


Throughout the entire surprise boyfie was happily smiling =D I secretly planned this entire surprise for about one month, what to buy, what to decorate, which place will be good for dining and etc.


Custom ordered rich chocolate cake for boyfie. This delicious cake is topped with assorted chocolate. The cake was slightly sweet but had a vv great texture. Last but not least, I feel blessed on a daily basis to be with you, especially on this day. And I thank the Lord for bringing you into my life. I hope you had a good day! Love you more than words can say. Happy Birthday love! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment