Thursday 11 August 2016

Pokémon Go? GO!!!!


At first I was wonder why everyone is obsessing over the Pokémon Go? My Facebook are flooded with Pokémon posts on the day the app officially launched in Malaysia. I only recognize Pikachu and I really really don't even know other characters from the series. I thought Pikachu is youngster and Pokémon is adult, so what set in my mind is Pikachu = Pokémon, Pokémon = Pikachu *face palm* I know I sound unbelievably but I've never watched it. My boyfie is obsessed with the game and half of my Facebook friends share their excitement about catching Pokémon. I had a dream about catching Pokémon so... I BROKE DOWN and downloaded the game lol. I caught my first Pokémon on Pokémon Go and it is Bulbasaur. The game is...kind of interesting but draining toooo much battery on my phone.

It's my 3rd day playing Pokémon Go, and now I'm officially get all the uproar about the game, I'm so addicted it's unreal! Boyfie and I walked all the way from KK high court to Gaya street pokestop for lure module. Well, great way to farm ''XP'' if you're looking to catch lots of Pokémon in a short period of time =) ( P/S: If you want to catch a lot of Pokémon, you want to be in a place with Pokestop ) The ultimate trend on the perfect date with boyfie is "going to catch Pokémon together". Pokémon Go hasn't even been out for a week, and the app has already gotten me crazy XD Based on my research, you can find commonly type Pokémon ( Magickarp, Psyduck, Venonat) at Kepayan 88, water type Pokémon ( Kabutops, Omanyte, Dratini, Seel ) at Teluk Dumpil Meruntum, uncommonly type Pokémon ( Gastly, Machoke, Pikachu, Geodude, Magneton ) at KKIA, Venusaur, Starmie, Sandshrew at Foh Sang, Tangela, Slowbro at Lintas Plaza, rare type Pokémon ( Rhyhorn, Scyther, Beedrill ) at Jalan Kobusak, Nidorino, Eevee, Spearow...etc at Gaya street.


# The video of My Pokemon Go Rant by Jenn going viral on Facebook. ROFL. Yea...Zubat is EVERYWHERE! Appeared in everyyy region.

1 comment: