Wednesday 5 October 2016

Morganfield x Porky


Yeah!! Morganfield's finally opens up a branch in Kota Kinabalu at Imago Mall. Their popularity is visible with the crowds. Boyfie and I no need to stay in any queues because he had planned ahead and booked a table. I have pleasant experience when I first had my first Morganfield's experience back in year 2015 at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya. My first impression was the tenderness of the meat. Finger licking good yum yum!



The Hickory BBQ sticky bones ( left hand side ) belongs to boyfie.  It was marinated really well and succulent. You could easily rip off the flesh. The fries were nice too!!! #P/S : It's fairly large and can definitely be shared. And ... the pork shoulder chop ( right hand side ) belongs to me!! Served with my fav cauliflower, brocolli and ... light and fluffy mashed potatoes!!! BUT The pork chop macam overcooked because it's kinda hard and chewy =.= I couldn't finish it.



Playing with their mugs which had a pig's nose design hehe. Thanks boyfie for the treat xoxo ( cute doodle on the receipt *oink* ) Overall, for those who liked pork ribs, Morganfield's is definitely a must try. The menu is pretty extensive with tons of selections, the service is fine and ambience is cozy =) Their pricing a bit on the high side but but at least the portions are huge. I heard that the sausages are also remarkable. I must try it and definitely looking forward to eating at Morganfield's again *wink*

Check out their website Morganfield's for more information
☎ call 088-274281 for RSVP ( Imago Mall, Sabah )


2 comments:

  1. how much you eat this poark chop <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pork shoulder chop RM 45.90 and the BBQ ribs RM 62.90. =P

      Delete