Monday 3 October 2016

Review : Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick


First of all, I would like to thank you for the lovely birthday gift #Youknowwhoyouare =) Thank you for remembering my birthday xoxo. My friend gifted me some of Mary Kay skincare/cosmetic products on my birthday. 


I am sure that most of you out there have tried various types of lipsticks. There are several types of textures and lipstick finishes to choose, whether it's matte lipstick, satin lipstick or gloss lipstick. So today I'm going to review the latest collection of lipsticks by Mary Kay. This is Mary Kay's first full-coverage lipstick, utilizing gel microsphere technology for rich, stay-true color that lasts for hours. There are 8 colors to match your outfits → Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Powerful Pink, Always Apricot, Poppy Please, Crushed Berry & Midnight Red. Each lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters to help condition the lips. I like the formulation and I’m sure you’ll find one out of the 8 shades that works well for you. Btw my friend gifted me the pinkish one.


Tadaaa!!! It's Powerful Pink x Rose Puissant lipstick. The semi-matte lipstick comes in curvy shiny black lipstick tubes with a silver decal and the cap have a clear plastic top that allows you to see the color inside.


Closer look of the Powerful Pink x Rose Puissant lipstick. As you can see, the texture on the skin is really smooth. I have pretty dry lips so I was curious to see how it would perform.


Here are the result once I put it on my lips. I feel fun and energetic in my pink matte lipstick lol. I'm not adventurous enough to try out the deep/bright color lipstick and I used to think that pinkish lipstick aren't suit for me because of the the color might clashes with my skin tone but this semi matte bold pink lipstick works well with my skin complexion. Hmm...the color very matte but not drying, it lasted on my lips for hours ( This is my favorite part ). Tbh I am amazed with the staying power. Overall the matte lips are great because it's not sticky and the texture vv comfortable. You can always check out their website for further info. Here is the website size www.marykay.com.my 

1 comment:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    OUTDOOR TOOLS

    ReplyDelete