Sunday 23 October 2016

Short review of The Unspoken


I love to watch horror film because I love to be frightened. Sound strange but actually true =D I have been watching horror film since I was a kid.. Oh ya ehem ... I have watched the movie ''UNSPOKEN''. This is a low budget horror film from Canada, where 95% of the scene are captured in a house. The movie was produced by the Steven Schneider, he has only been producing films for 9 years but he has already racked up 39 credits, many of those on notable entries in the horror genre like ''PARANORMAL ACTIVITY'', ''INSIDIOUS'' and ''BLAIR WITCH''. I never ever missed any horror/thriller movies once the movies were released. 


Well well well, the story line of the movie ( UNSPOKEN ) is about a family ( Anderson family ) has vanished from their home without a trace on year 1997. No bodies were ever found and the house has remained undisturbed until ... now ... year 2016 ... A single mother ( Jeanie ) with her son ( Adrian ) to move into the house and she hires a babysitter ( Angela ) to look after her son. And soon,  Angela starts to experiences some spooky occurrences...

This movie was actually doing pretty well even it lacks of visual effect ( my opinion ). Trust me, the ending was unexpected!! To anyone wanting a lil more creepy, ''Unspoken'' might not satisfy you =X

Genres : Thriller | Mystery
Running time : 1 hour 31 minutes
Rating : ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment