Tuesday 20 October 2015

hashtag LeslieMandy

Actually I have a lot to share about us, we started seeing each other since June. I always feel very insecure and It takes a lot of courage to put our pictures on my social media profile. Tbh there are '' some people '' who like to sabotage people's relationship. I don't know why some people like to go after someone's boyfriend/girlfriend. My intention to upload our pictures is because I want to share with my circle of friends how amazing this guy is and I want people to know that he's my boyfriend. *evil grin* I don't know how and what is it going to be. I know clearly that we can't choose who we meet in life and we can't even choose who to fall in love with BUT...we get to choose who to love. I made a decision and I will stick to it with my all. Relationships are between 2 people, not the whole bloody society. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment