Tuesday 13 October 2015

NO expectations = NO disappointments

I hard to put my trust on anyone until I met you... I never intended to. I tot that if I didn't then nobody could harm me. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a shell where nobody can touch me. I used to laugh at people who goes thru this kinda stuff until you came along. You showed me how it felt like to have all your trust on someone. To be honest I don't really open up much. A lot of people ask me why I don't open up much and I only answer them '' well, I'm that kinda person. '' Actually there's a lot of stuff that even my closest friends don't know about me, because... I lack trust. Recently I've been very worried...worried about just about how everything would turn out. I pray that everything would turn out okay because I really really sincerely hope everything would turn out fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment