Tuesday 27 October 2015

My view of an ideal relationship ♥

My desires in a relationship have changed over time. I no longer want someone who promises to always love me and never leave me, I need someone who understands that life happens & sometimes things x work out. I don't want someone who sugar coats things and never gets angry with me, I need someone to tell me how it really is and put me in my place. I need to be able to go 5 hours without talking to you and not feel lost or incomplete. I'm complete without you! But...with you, I want to be so much better. I want to be stronger with you, I want us to grow together and help each other grow individually. I don't need you, but...I fxcking want you! lol btw huge thanks for being the best person I've ever known. I'm glad I have you in my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment