Friday 2 October 2015

Monthsary Message



I know we have so many discrepancies & doubt not only for our relationship, but as well as within our self.. but no matter what it takes, for this short period of time, I learned to dream about future with you.. learned to sleep without sadness in my heart and hope that tomorrow everything’s will be alright. I hope that whatever argument we're having, you’re still there, holding on... Happy monthsary and wish us both a happy life and strong relationship together.. and more months and years to come with fulfillment and harmony together.. I love you so much & will love you more in every waking day of my life.. and I am so sorry for all those aches and disappointments I’d done.. and thank you so much for everything my beloved..You make me feel loved but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment