Monday 23 November 2015

I'm not stalker, I'm just an unpaid investigator


It has been almost 3 months since I have been dating with him. He was in a serious relationship with a girl for several months before me .They broke up 1 year plus before we started dating. They are not in contact and my bf is surely over her. The problem is ... I stalk her...I have checked my bf''s tagged photos to see what type of relationship they had. As much as he loves me I feel insecure sometimes that they had a great relationship and it makes me compare. It's not harming my relationship in any way but I feel guilty doing so. I know every girl out there does it too. Every girl!! No matter how much she denies it, they did stalked their bf’s ex/ ex’s current gf on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Honestly stalking their past will do nothing but harm me. *facepalm* I feel jealous of seeing them happy together in the past. It is hard to digest the person I love, loving someone else once. @#%$&*^ I clearly know that everyone has a past & everyone loved someone in their past, plus every relationship is different ( diff ppl diff situation ). As long as my partner is loyal and love me nonetheless. - end of topic - 

No comments:

Post a Comment