Wednesday 4 May 2016

staycation with le boyfie


One of the things I love doing for my blog aside from food sharing is writing about hotel staycation. =P I welcomed my month with a weekend staycation at Soluxe Hotel. It was a perfect time for us to get a vv short getaway ( still in the city tho ) since we needed a break from hectic work schedule. Soluxe Hotel is a hotel chain from China, new launched in April 2015. I stayed here because of the nice swimming pool picture I've seen on booking.com. If you have been a long time reader, you would know how enthusiastic I am especially when it comes to sharing some great experience about my ''lil adventures''. The staff was helpful and friendly but not very efficient. Check in was slow even though I was the only one in line. We were given a low floor ( despite requesting a high floor facing the pool ). I tot that perhaps noise might intrude being on a low floor but not at all. Btw our room was located on the 4th floor, the superior deluxe room is vv nice and the king bed is vv comfortable. The room conveniently equipped with mini fridge, electric kettle, hair dryer, bathrobes, toiletries...etc. The décor is both modern and elegant with dark woods.

Only one photo was taken in the pool 
Swimming pool is located in the middle of the hotel with all 4 blocks surrounding it. The pool vv impressive. Not deep but long enuf =D For me its such a worth for money to staying at this hotel. cheapest rate with good accommodation. Breakfast was buffet style but we were a bit dissapointed because the choice was limited. After breakfast, I went back to the room and napped till it was time to check-out. *I typically ( not frequently ) take a nap right after meal.* Highly recommend if you're looking for a lil more modern and 4-star rating with budget consideration.

Soluxe Hotel Putatan

Address :
One Place Mall, Lorong Putat 3, 
88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 
Malaysia

Tel : 088 - 327 777

Website : http://www.soluxehotelkk.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment