Monday 2 May 2016

The pleasant month!


Hello May!!!! Glad to see you!!! I can say with 106% certainty that May is my fav♥ month because May is the holiday season!!! 

Labour Day/Sunday --- 01 May
Labour Day Replacement --- 02 May
Sunday --- 08 May
Sunday --- 15 May
Wesak Day --- 21 May
Sunday --- 22 May
Sunday --- 29 May
Kaamatan --- 30 May & 31 May

31days - 9 days = 22 working days! yay!!!!!

New month! new construction project! May's gonna be a pretty busy month for me, hope everything is going well!!

And...Mother's day falls on 08 May. $$$ is always a thoughtful gift but I don't want enclose money in angpow. I need to be a bit more creative this year =D Did some research and I discovered the “money cake” Hmm...quite simple to make. Take a look! ↓↓↓


Just roll up the $$$ and tie them with a ribbon. A cool way to present money as a gift instead of sugar and cake kan?!

Last but not least, I wish you all a happy and blessed new month! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment