Tuesday 10 May 2016

the indulgent hi-tea buffet

Happy belated mother's day to all the great moms out there! 

I have celebrated mother's day with my mom few days ago at Soluxe hotel.



Mother's day balloons decor. The purple fabric caught my eye once I walked in. The purple color in interiors always look so rich and & elegant. ♥


The outdoor buffet/grill prep station serves grilled tomato, capsicum, chicken, sausage, marinated beef, chicken wings...etc


Chicken and beef satay with peanut sauce. The chicken satay after being marinated was so succulent. I thickened the mushroom soup by using the toasted bread =P


The smoked salmon was so greasy. A good hi tea buffet will not be complete without desserts! There are so many Malay kuih to tantalize your sweet tooth on other side.


Something sweet and slightly salty --- the noodles soup and bubur kacang hijau. 


beef with grilled asparagus, nasi pulut hitam, smoked salmon, baked green mussels, sliced juicy chicken breasts, baked potatoes *the baked potato has crisp golden skin on the outside and sooooo fluffy on the inside* triangle spring roll with sweet potatoes filing, raw mango pickle and fried sardin bread! *I do portion control so although I eat frequently, I eat enough to feel full but stay under a calorie limit =P* The picture on the right side is my creation =D

No comments:

Post a Comment