Friday 29 April 2016

Can you stay friends with your EX?

I won't block you or delete you. I'm keeping you there so you're able to see how happy I am
Unfortunately...EX don’t disappear from the earth after a breakup. I’m not saying I want my exes to suffer a major tragedy, but I definitely want them to be far less happy and successful than I am lol. I don't unds those couples who stay friends after a breakup. Why do you want to remain friends? I used to think this was possible because I had fun with them and don't want to feel like the time we spent was wasted. In my mind, these are all good reasons and previously, I've tried to do so. but now I'm not sure. What's changed my mind? Firstly... There’s a difference between being friends and being friendly.  

Being friends involve frequent communication and hang out frequently but being friendly means that if we pass on the street, I’ll just smile and probably say hi? A relationship ends has an effect on what happens afterward. If it ended badly like cheating, abusive etc then attempting to form a subsequent friendship can be difficult. for an example, if you felt neglected by your partner during the relationship and your bond with him was weakening you won't suddenly become friends with him afterwards. right? However, if your relationship ends peacefully, then a post-breakup friendship seems more feasible. But if you are comfortable in being friends, there's no issue. If you think that even knowing about his/her life is going to hurt you, then you should not even be in touch! As long as you both are perfectly ok and comfortable with seeing each other, accepting each other as ''just friend'' and don't get jealous if your 'ex' is flirting with someone else. =)

1 comment:


  1. Most women don’t know this... but even if a man is attracted to you or even says he loves you...

    ...chances are he still feels something is missing.

    Because there is a secret, emotional need hidden within his heart that he craves more than anything.

    And in most cases, is not being met.

    The problem is, if it’s not being met, his attention will inevitably wander until he finds a woman who can give it to him.

    Maybe one in a thousand women knows how to do this instinctively, and they usually rise to unbelievable levels of influence and fame.

    But most women, or men for that matter, don’t even know it exists.

    On the other hand, when you have this 1 simple secret...

    You won’t believe the shocking effect you have on the men in your life.

    Here’s a video I discovered that shows you exactly what I’m talking about:

    Here’s how: ==> He’ll give his heart to the first woman who does THIS...

    Best,

    Ana

    ReplyDelete