Monday 11 April 2016

I write what I feel


I try to be as generous to people around me, and I've found out that most of them are taking my generosity for granted. Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm weak! Well ... I have a friend and ... he is a stingy person. I have known him for many years. ( stingy people take a while to figure out =P ) We also have few mutual friend who is equally close to both of us. I can deal with his negative side because we are not perfect human beings. But ... sometimes I couldn't agree with his stingy way. He always expects me to drive even though he has a car. I have no problem with him wanting to save fuel but he often refuses to spend money on food and activities. Whenever we all went out and agreed to split the bill, he just stood there and waited for us to pay. He will takes ALL the samples from stores when people are giving them out free and when we were on a trip, he probably took every amenity in the room =.= Ohh please don't make your selfishness looks like a merit! Therefore, we not frequently call him out since it is so embarrassing >_< ( buying one single drink for whole night out and innumerable glasses of free water, do not like to go to places where there is a cover charge ... etc ) Well ... If you are going out to have fun, then have fun and spend some money. Otherwise, stay home. He always complains he has no money and whines about something being too pricey when I know he actually CAN afford it. I understand there's a fine line between being responsible with own money, but he's clearly crossed the line. I mean, I don't even have as much money as him, but I always manage it so that I have money to spend when hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment