Tuesday 5 April 2016

Journey to the '' west ''




Swiss Garden Residences was chosen by us based on its proximity to the shopping areas on jalan Bukit Bintang. I booked the residence suite through booking.com and manage to get 15% discount. The suite comes with lots of facilities and very conveniently located in the heart of KL. ( connected via a link bridge to Swiss-Garden Hotel ). Although the location was close to everything but still tucked away from the crowds. The apartment we stayed in was on the 22nd floor and had a great city view. The room are vv spacious. It has a living quarter and a sleeping quarter. On 6th floor there was a massive pool area which also had a children's play area, gym and a restaurant. I didn't like some of the staff as they are not friendly =.= Only a few would greet n smile to the guest. 

Property is modern and looked luxury
I like the TV set, you can twirl it 360° to bed or to living room but the TV channels selections are little limited.
There are sliding door to section off the living quarter and sleeping quarter. Furnishings simple but functional.
Room with kitchenette is spacious and clean with basic kitchen amenities ( including toaster, fridge, microwave, induction cooker, coffee maker etc).
 The design is a vv unique. You have to step down to the shower and can be quite slippery when wet. There were rain shower on the top and the bottom could turn into bathtub as well.
Living room are nicely appointed with the LCD TV and iPod dock.
The room are spacious with an open concept and large bay windows on all sides
Double bed & laminate wood flooring *ignore my messy bed*
Women really do love it when men do sweet things without being asked like. I'm feeling blessed when my man offers to help me carry something heavy ♥
Got my room at 22nd floor and the view was so great.

I don't know why there are some bad reviews about Swiss Garden Residences. My experience was great. This is a good place to stay at a reasonable price. Everything is in good condition, the bed, electrical appliances ... etc. Btw the only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the Wifi! The WiFi connection in the bedroom was vv slow and always unable to connect at times. I only got connected when my devices were closer to the entrance door. It should be accessible throughout the whole room. =.=


Swiss Garden Residences Kuala Lumpur

117, Jalan Pudu, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.

Tel : 603 - 2785 1111
Email: reservation@shrkl.swissgarden.com
Website: http://www.swissgarden.com/hotels/residences/

No comments:

Post a Comment