Thursday 28 April 2016

handmade girly stuff ♥♥♥


I absolutely love online shopping =D  Once I know what I want to buy for a friend or myself, I like to go online and spend a minute or two searching the web to find the item and buy it. Recently I browsing/searching thru photos on Insta, I saw something that caught my eye wasabie_dailydreamer Honestly I love handmade stuffs because someone else is using their talents to create gifts/decor that myself cannot make. =P Ohhh I must express my undying love for everything about lilac color lol. ↓


Attached note. aww~ the online seller was so sweet and friendly :3 *C.O.D is available*


Cute pastel macaron with Eiffel tower and small charms ( RM15 ) This keychain is a perfect gift for anyone who loves macaron and the Eiffel tower.


Handmade purple choker@lolita choker necklace with star pendants. Adjustable chain for any size. ( RM10 ) By now you've probably seen it on Insta, yea, the '90s choker is back! 


I was a little worried about the fit since I'm unsure about the exact size of my neck but it fits perfectly. The choker is super comfortable and vv sweet looking. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment