Thursday 7 April 2016

lil treat for myself ♛




Every girl needs to treat themselves at least once in a while =D Ok so I treated myself and bought some stuff.

My first Chanel lipstick is Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle 05. The color works vv well with my skin tone. It's vv moisturizing and I didn't find that it dried my lips out at all. However I lost it ( an excuese to get a new one lol ) so I had to buy a new one! I've been into a few Chanel outlet but none of the outlet have this lip color. The promoter told me the Mademoiselle 05 is not longer available ☹ The reinvented Rouge Coco ( new formula and colour spectrum ) is more expressive than ever. After some recommendations, I chose the Marie 430. Chanel Marie (430) Rouge Coco Lipstick is described as an “ intense red pink ” It’s a brightened, medium rosy pink with soft white shimmer and a light frosted finish. It's great for everyday wear as it's sooo natural looking. Chanel can be the best makeup brand if work well on you. Makeup is something vv individual. There can hundred people giving best reviews or feedback but the best way to find it out is by yourself. Personally my good experiences with Chanel is fragrances and cosmetics.

I also bought a sculpting brow pencil which is a perfect match for my eyebrows! What makes this so good is that it's a definite natural finish. The spolie brush on the bottom of the pencil blends it perfectly. I have a tiny bit of sparseness in my eyebrows and this solves the issue. It's kinda pricey for a brow pencil but it comes with everything I need ( sharpener & brush ) and it lasts for a ridiculously longgg time. Will buy again if I ever run out =D

Oh ya I finally got my unicorn charm! ( Now I understand why so many people are crazy over adding charms to the bracelet, it's addictive! ) I was really surprised to find the one I wanted at 1 Utama Pandora store. I love unicorn because it's a legendary creature. Unicorns are mystical & magical!!! Oops back to the topic, I always search up #pandora on Instagram to look at others' Pandora and always envy those who have the unicorn charm lol. XD I simply love my bracelet! It's really great to have my memories with me wherever I go and definitely sharing my stories when people ask about my bracelet. =D Last but not least, for more details of Pandora and to see the latest collection, you can visit the official website http://www.pandora.net/en-my



No comments:

Post a Comment