Saturday 30 April 2016

Happy FriDATE night!


So my boyfie and I made plans for yesterday and I'm glad everything goes well! Firstly, we headed to Paper Boat for dinner at Hiltop. Secondly, headed off to 下火堂 at Warisan Square for dessert after dinner. I love eating and a passion to share those wonderful foods that I have found =D


This place comes highly recommended. The ambiance is pretty good but the place is crowded XD
2 selection only ↓→  boyfie chose laksa while I chose prawn noodle soup


Laksa ( garnished with prawn, sliced pork, braised egg, mint leaves, fried lard, crunchy spring rolls...etc ) The soup was mildly spicy and tasty but not as flavorful as I expected. #PS : Skip it if you're on diet lol


There's a choice of either soup or dry. I ordered what seemed to be the most popular choice - prawn noodle soup! ( choices of diff type of noodles are available ) I had the mixed version with prawns and roasted pork. The soup is thick and slightly salty but overall ok #PS : Want it more spicy? Add on ur chilly paste!

Paper Boat

Ground Floor, Lot 3, Kolam Plaza, Luyang, 
88300, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Tel : 088 - 211 222

Operating hours : 

Tue-Thu :  4:00 pm - 1:30 am
Fri-Sat :  4:00 pm - 2:30 am
Sun :  4:00 pm - 1:30 am

These were sweet temptations we had at 下火堂 for dessert! The


芒果捞 ( Fresh mangoes with syrup and basil seeds. can you spot the Hello Kitty mango pudding? It made with mango pulp. so yummyliciousss!! )


香芋么么渣渣 ( consists of watermelon, honeydew, boiled yam and sweet fragrant coconut milk )

下火堂

Block A2, Ground Floor, 
Lot 11, Warisan Square,
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens.,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Operating hours : 

11am - 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment