Friday 24 June 2016

D.I.Y Props ♥


Well...A few weeks back my bestie asked if I can make some wedding props for her wedding. We discussed some shoutout for writing on the props. It was incredibly fun working on these wedding props. So today I'm sharing some ideas for how to create the props on your wedding or any party event and if you’re planning a wedding or even a birthday party, here are some photo booth props you can make for your next DIY project! These easy handicraft take less than one hour.

some of the props I made for my bestie ♥
Supplies:

❄  Heavyweight cardstocks
❄  Speed glue
❄  Skewers
❄  Scissor/utility knife
❄  Glitter ink pen/permanent marker

Steps:

❄  First of all use the scissor or utility knife to cut out the shapes of the props
❄  Secondly wrote text on the props and then decorated it with glitter ink pen/permanent marker
❄  Thirdly simply glue the skewers to the backside
❄  Lastly get a cute basket to retain your props and let your wedding guests play


#P/S: You can also download varies of free printable props from here

I hope this has been a helpful article xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment