Wednesday 1 June 2016

Hello JUNE! Hello Kitty!!!


*Blink and wink*...here we are in the middle of the year!! Time is flying and by the looks of it, it’s not slowing down anytime soon. my June calendar terrifies me a bit. It’s been filling up with good things for the past few weeks. One of the best things is my bestie is getting married and I am honored to be her bridesmaid! Congratz Ribena! Btw the weather is fickle these days. it's sunny in the morning, but it might rain in the afternoon. That’s the type of weather that will gets us sick. Be sure to drink some extra water when you're out in warm weather. =)


Yay boyfie got me a pinkish Hello Kitty shirt!!! NEVER TOO OLD TO BE YOUTHFUL! Being youthful is not about age or looks as much as it’s more so a free spirit with a happy outlook on life. Agree or not? =P To be honest, I dislike cats but this kitty character is an exception. ( Oh btw on year 2014, Sanrio revealed Hello Kitty is not a cat, she is a personification of a cat ). Everyone who knows me is already aware that I am obsessed in love with Hello Kitty. I've got hundreds of Hello Kitty stuffs but I don't remember my first encounter with Hello Kitty XD Last but not least,  May God bless us with happiness and joy which we missed in the last month. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment