Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Purplish ❣


I got my first gel manicure today and I'm pretty pleased with the result. This is definitely the best manicure I've ever gotten. Although their prices are slightly higher than the average price but worth to pay!


Atmosphere : ★★★★★
- Clean establishment and the place was spacious, very trendy Tiffany blue decor and totally relaxing.

Service : ★★★★★
- The customer service was the best I've ever experienced at a nail salon. The manicurist who did my nails was so friendly. They even provide tea and pamper you with warm towel. They are so meticulous and make sure that you are satisfied before you leave. 

Quality : ★★★★★
- Brand name polishes such as O.P.I, Etude House, BANDI...etc

Overall 5 stars for the service, cleanliness, environment and results.


I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for pedicure/manicure and an outstanding relaxing spa experience. I really appreciated the quality, the friendly staff, and the nice facility. I'll be sure to come back for more pampering! =D

PS : call ahead of time for reservations as they always seem to be packed on the weekends. =)

Maniqure Nail Salon

Lot 4-1 (PARCEL 0102), First Floor,
Block B, Lorong Lintas Plaza 2, 
Lintas Plaza, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Mon : 9am - 6pm
Tue : 9am - 8pm
Wed : 9am - 8pm
Thu : Offday
Fri : 9am - 6pm
Sat - Sun : 9am - 6pm

Tel : +60123470152
Email: maniquremy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment