Saturday 25 July 2015

Life Lesson

RELATIONSHIP
I've learned that I cannot make someone love me, all I can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I shouldn't compare myself to the best others can do, but to the best I can do. I actually able to keep going long after I think I can't. The word "love" can have many different meaning, it loses value when overly used...



FRIENDSHIP
I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt me every once in a while and I must forgive them for that. Even when I think I have no more to give, when a friend cries out to me, I will find the strength to help. My life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know me.


It's tough to determine where to draw the line between being nice & not hurting people's feelings & standing up for what I believe.. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment