Wednesday 15 July 2015

My Life Tattoos


I get a lot of ques in regards to my tattoos & a couple of the ques are asked the most:

"Do u run into negativity having so many visible tattoos???"
"I'm thinking of getting my wrist/arm or other visible spot tattooed, any advice???"

So let me start by saying this: If u decide to get a tattoo in a visible place, people will look, and people will judge! Yes!! times have changed, but as far as I'm concerned, being tattooed is still not 100% acceptable in mainstream society. One day maybe... but today... unfortunately...NO!

You don't like the way I look? Oh well. My tattoos have taught me more about myself, and more about others, than I would have ever imagined. And like anything, there are two sides of the coin. Just be sure you examine both sides before you really make the commitment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment