Thursday 3 September 2015

no pain, no gain

No time for the gym? Well that's no excuse. I've made it possible to workout anytime & anywhere =)

I'm lazy and in a strong, long term relationship with my bed. I tried to create the habit of exercise but wasn’t successful. Each evening there were too many temptations & reasons to skip the exercise. I was an expert at thinking of good reasons to not workout xD One day I realized how much of my time was wasted in bed so I decided to take action! getting up early is the perfect time to do exercise =)

The benefits of morning exercise that I have experienced is I feel empowered and my stress levels became lower. Bodybuilding feels horrible at first. I remember my arms felt like falling off when I first lifted weights, However, my body adapted to it after couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment