Monday 28 September 2015

To le boyfie =)

Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring u whenever u make an attempt to make me feel better =( I know I overreact a lot and I'm truly sorry. I‘m ashamed of how I treat you and I'm sorry I've been so moody lately. I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you have for me. I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have. I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me...

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you & I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all =D Dear, you make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment