Wednesday 16 March 2016

Annoyed Facebook statues


YES!!!!!!!!
Facebook can be pretty annoying sometimes. Sorry if I offended ''you''. I find some of my friend's status updates BEYOND ANNOYING. And yes, I have blocked some of them so I don't have to read it. Peoples are sick of hearing what are you doing every second of the day. Posting your every move on Facebook isn’t only annoying but totally unnecessary.




Just in case you weren’t aware, relationships are between two people. I repeat, two people. Telling the entire world about your relationship issues ↓↓↓ is highly immature and distasteful.





Same goes to posting cryptic Facebook status like ↓↓↓  everyone please keep me in your prayers??



Well, people care when you’re hurt, just either let us know what we should be praying for or just don’t mention it at all. It’s kinda looks like you’re just fishing for comments.


And you might be excited that a person liked your post at Facebook but there’s no need to let your notifications play out on your timeline  ↓↓↓


I hide the status updates of a friend but sometimes I’ll go on her page just to read the ''drama''. She posted something like ''my life is terrible'', ''I better look down on you than peoples look up on you'', ''I must climb to very top just to revenge. The only things I won't forgot'', ''I’m so broke'' etc…I’m sorry,...BUT I’m not giving sympathy to you. Please stop doing things that people find annoying, don’t constantly posting the same content. kthxbye!

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T POST EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T HAVE MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment