Saturday 26 March 2016

Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice



The Movie has finally been released! Fans say good, critics say bad. I personally enjoyed the film even though I had to take a moment to process it all =D The film starts strong and ends strong, The middle was like a bunch of hills, ↑ and ↓ because I don't see how all those events are connected. If you are an actual DC comic fan then you will be more easier to understand the story plot. The best scene is thrilling face-off battle between Batman and Superman. This makes the movie interesting to the core. I like Wonder Woman because she has a good mix of superpowers and combat moves. Wonder Woman played by Israeli actress Gal Gadot. She is soooo naturally beautiful and her accent is so sexy! ♥ I rate this movie ★★★★☆



What's next after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment