Monday 17 August 2015

Happy Birthday Chub!

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY   


This might be a long one but lemme start with whatever with the past has gone. The best is always yet to come. Forget your sadness that had come to your life but learn it from it because it helps you to become a strong person. Take all the experience and judgement that come to your life and learn from it. I known you for months and I know you deserve to be happy. Never underestimate your problem or your ability to deal with it because I know you can and you will. I just wanna let you know that even we are apart and don't really communicate that much but whenever you need someone to talk to, I am just one text away =) Alright, to sum this all up, I'm wishing you a happy birthday! Don't let anyone make you miserable. Live life to fullest and more birthdays to come! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment