Monday 24 August 2015

Night with Somersby


I'm not a very good drinker but I do enjoy a glass of wine ( preferably red ) or a bottle of cider =) and perhaps because I can't hold my liquor well, most friends label me as cheap drunk, which is why I don’t drink when I club because my liquor tolerance is almost non-existent LOL. That's why cider is a great choice for me to not experience a hangover the next day yet enjoying my liquor for the night =D Somersby Apple Cider is probably 1 of my most frequently ordered drinks now especially when I'm out with my friends during night time. What's special abt Somersby Apple Cider is dat it is based on fermented apple juice & just like beer, the cider is based on natural ingredients and has a strong non-artificial apple taste. 

•  4.5% alc. vol. Apple cider 
• Contains 17.5% real apple fruit juice 
• Made from fermented apple juice, with added apple juice, sugar and natural flavoring to give a crisp and delicious apple cider taste
• 55 kcal/100ml 


Conclusion: Max love it! Highly recommended for those like sweet & light bodied alcoholic drinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment