Friday 28 August 2015

Mr. right

I have seen a lot of peoples being more mature afta ending up their relationship. But girls always take longer time to overcome the breakup. So I dedicate this post to all the ladies because I believe dat every girl is limited and deserves the man brings out the best in her. Before thinking of any future relationship, a girl must learn to love herself bcz the key to finding true love is self love ♥ atm I don't want a boyfie but one day in my future I might need someone who can trusts & understands me. 

I want someone who allows me to be childish and needs me in his life and looks beyond the figure and physical appearances & sees my true inner core. I know if he exists, I will meet him at the right time & in the right way.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dear future boyfriend,

I don't know who u are yet but I'm still waiting for the right time to talk to u & share things with u. I don't need a perfect boyfriend to be with me, I just need someone who would appreciate me & all the things I love to do. The right one who will not judge me but can definitely say the awkward words in front of me and just accept me for who I am. I promise that I won’t be too hard on u. I can be vry patient and kind as long as u are willing to do the same for me. I can give you my whole heart if you are ready to give away yours. All I ask is you will handle my fragile heart with care ♥

Your future girlfriend,
Minzi_Mandy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment