Friday 28 August 2015

oldies BUT goodies ♬

Sometimes I feel strange because none of my friends like what I like, they only listen to new songs..There is a lot of good oldies =) I listen to old and modern songs and yea...old songs were much better. I love the 90's and early 00's music. Music from the late 90's and early 00's was popular when I was young. It brings me back to my awesome teenage life. I can listen to the same song on repeat for ages and repeating the same thought. But I've noticed for years of listening to it I always fantasize abt something familiar to the mood of the song. 

1.  '' Thinking of you ''  -  Taj Jackson
2.  '' Miss you like crazy ''  -  The Moffats
3.  '' Everything ''  -  98 Degree
4.  '' Pretty boy ''  -  M2M
5.  '' Lucky ''  -  Britney Spears
6.  '' Where is the love ''  -  Black Eyed Peas
7.  '' 2 become 1 ''  -  Spice Girls
8.  '' I don't want to miss a thing ''  -  Destiny Child
9.  '' Your song  ''  -  Elton John
10.  '' Januari ''  -  Glenn Fredly feat Kenny G
11.  '' I try ''  -  Macy Gray
12.  '' When you believe ''  -  Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
13.  '' My heart will go on ''  -  Celine Dion
14.  '' Truly, Madly, Deeply ''  -  Savage Garden
15.  '' This I promise you ''  -  N SYNC
16.  '' 星晴 ''  -  周杰伦
17.  '' 忠孝东路走九遍 ''  -  动力火车
18.  '' 无心伤害 ''  -  杜德伟
19.  '' 说天说地说空虚 ''  -  罗嘉良
20.  '' 我们的故事 ''  -  Tension
21.  '' 勇气 ''  -  梁静茹
22.  '' 渔人码头 ''  -  熊天平
23.  '' 选择 ''  -  叶倩文 & 林子祥
24.  '' 暧昧 ''  -  候湘婷
25.  '' 你怎么连话都说不清楚 ''  -  蔡依林
26.  '' 一路上有你 ''  -  张学友
27.  '' 爱你恨自己 ''  -  殷悦
28.  '' 相爱无梦 ''  -  张智霖
29.  '' 恋人未满 ''  -  S.H.E
30.  '' First Love ''  -  Utada Hikaru

Happy songs = I'll think of happy like becoming famous XD
Love songs = I'll think of propose marriage and being with someone. 
Sad songs = I'll think of death/related stuff.

If I had to choose one song, it would be Ricky Martin's "Te Extraño, Te Olvido, Te Amo" ( English: "I Miss You, I Forget You, I Love You" )


Traigo en los bolsillos tanta soledad 
Desde que te fuiste no me queda mas 
Queda una foto gris y un triste sentimiento 

Lo que más lastima es tanta confusión 
en cada resquicio de mi corazón 
Como hacerte a un lado 
de mis pensamientos 

Por ti, por ti, por ti 
he dejado todo sin mirar atrás 
Aposté la vida y me deje ganar 

Te extraño 
porque vive en mí tu recuerdo 
Te olvido 
A cada minuto lo intento 
Te amo 
Es que ya no tengo remedio 
Te extrano, te olvido 
Y te amo de nuevo 

He perdido todo, hasta la identidad 
Y si lo pidieras más podría dar 
Es que cuando se ama 
nada es demasiado 

Me enseñaste el limite de la pasión 
Y no me enseñaste a decir adiós 
He aprendido ahora 
que te has marchado 

Por ti, por ti, por ti... 
Te extraño... 

*** ENGLISH ***

I carry in my pockets so much loneliness 
since you have gone I have nothing 
just left a grey photo and a sad feeling 

what hurt me the most is so much confusión/mess 
in every inch of my heart 
how to put you aside 
of my thoughts 

for you, for you, for you 
i have left everythings without looking back 
I bet life and I let myself to be won* 

I miss you 
because your memory lives in me 
I forget you 
every minute I try 
I love you 
I have no cure 
I miss you, I forget you 
and I love you again 

I have lost eveything, even the identity 
and if you would ask, more I could give 
because when you loove 
nothing is too much 

you showed me the limit of passion 
and didnt teach me how to say goodbye 
I hav learned now 
that you have gone 

for you, for you, for you 
I miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment