Thursday 20 August 2015

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day ♥

七夕@ Chinese Valentine's Day falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month. That's today!! Somebody asked me today if I missed u?? and my 1st instinct was to lie and say...no. But I couldn’t, so I said “sometimes...”. It bothers me bcz I just don’t unds why I even miss you “sometimes” bcz we really didn’t spend dat much time together. When me and my ex broke up we were going on 3 years plus and I never missed 'him' lol. Maybe it’s bcz we were so much more than just lover, we were friend? Loosing a friend always hurts more than loosing a lover. And when you left I lost both….and although I know it was nothing I could have done to change the outcome, I still wonder how something so passionate could change so quickly * deep emo sigh *….. btw happy chinese valentines day….loads of love to you! ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment