Thursday 20 August 2015

My first PANDORA♛

I personally don't own any PANDORA jewelry and this was the first time I've actually stepped into the store at Suria. I felt vry welcome upon stepping into the store ♥  I love the warm lights & how clean & neat the interior was. The sales person were absolutely vry patient & professional in helping me throughout the whole customization process. I tot 2-3 charms would be ideal for starters although I did think dat it would be really awesome if I could fill up the entire bracelet. now I understand why so many ppl are crazy over adding charms to the bracelet bcz it's addictive lol.


It’s my first Pandora bracelet!!! I finally made my first step in creating my very first PANDORA charm bracelet! ( Pandora moments silver bracelet with heart clasp + pink sparkling hearts murano charm & fancy purple pave inspiration spacer charm )  I'm not hurry tho. I’ll complete my bracelet with charms that signifies the milestones in my life in the future hohoho xD



No comments:

Post a Comment